We’re sure you already know, but Australia’s Most Luxurious Bridal Event, The Bridal Bazaar, is less than two weeks ago and we cannot contain our excitement.
We said it before and we’ll say it again; this is not your ordinary Bridal Expo.
Tickets are almost entirely sold out! Buy yours here now.
This isn’t just your run-of-the-mill proposal. We’ve got some of Sydney’s best wedding experts to help us bring your proposal to life. You’ll get a diamond engagement ring from Diamond World Fine Jewellery worth $7,000, and have your dream setup brought to life by Chandeliers To Die For, Crazy About Flowers, Mary Ronis Events, and Sydney Fireworks and Pyrotechnics, all within your own Proposal Suite at Waterview.
How Do I Enter?
It’s super simple.
Head over to The Bridal Bazaar website to purchase your Ultimate Proposal Package ticket. From there, you’ll have to answer all the questions on the registration form when buying your ticket.
These include: Your preferred shape of diamond ring, your dream honeymoon destination, your favourite coloured rose, your choice of love song playing in the background when you propose, and who would be the first four people you would call after the proposal?
You can’t expect to win something so amazing without there being a few rules to follow.
1. First and foremost, you have to physically be at The Bridal Bazaar 2018on June 12th at Waterview in Bicentennial Park to claim the prize.
2. You must follow all participating suppliers Instagram accounts. These are:
3. You must propose to your partner (or vice versa) at The Bridal Bazaar 2018 in the Proposal Suite at Waterview.
4. You must photograph/video your winnings and journey on your social media accounts, tagging @weddedwonderland @thebridalbazaar and relevant suppliers.
5. You must give permission for the proposal to be recorded LIVE on all supplier, @weddedwonderland, @thebridalbazaar and @proposalsinwonderland social media pages.