Brides: With Christmas and New Year’s behind you, it’s time to get back into wedding planning; and where better to start than with the newest collection of wedding gowns by Alessandra Rinaudo from Penrith Bridal Centre!
So, if you’re on the lookout for your dream wedding dress, stress not, Fairies, we’ve got you <literally> covered.
1. The BEA A-line gown with embroidered lace and tulle
2. The BERGENIA, a gorgeous mermaid-style dress with a very on-trend long sleeve
3. BRIA, A chiffon and jewelled skirt completed with French Chantilly lace
4. The BRIDGET, a fairy-tale princess dress with a deep neckline in jacquard organza
5. BIBI – a stunning gown in French Chantilly embroidered lace
All gowns are available from Penrith Bridal Centre.
Penrith Bridal Centre has been servicing brides-to-be in the Sydney region for more than three decades and stocks a collection of over 3300 gowns hand-picked from around the globe, including these stunning dresses from Alessandra Rinaudo.