The start of December is always a bit of a reality check. Where did the year go? How is it almost Christmas? <and the most daunting> What am I going to wear to all the upcoming summer soirees and holiday parties?
The struggle is real, Fairies, so to help you navigate the red carpets of your social life, from the New Year’s Eve celebration to the fancy picnics and everything in between, here are 11 summer party dresses to add to your shopping cart.
1. This Thurley number is just one of the many gorgeous options available for hire from Dresses For Hire!
2. Who says you can’t wear the pants this summer? Take inspiration from Jen Hawkins with this Misha Collection jumpsuit!
3. This Pampelone dress is perfect for summer cocktails under the stars…
4. Beyonce has been spotted wearing a number of Alice McCall pieces this season – and if it’s good enough for Queen Bey, it’s good enough for me! This flirty playsuit can be dressed up or down.
5. This Zimmermann creation is everything you could want in a summer party dress – pretty, lacy and feminine!
6. Kate Middleton wore this stunning white Self Portrait dress; need we say more?
7. If you’re looking for an affordable party dress, you can’t go past ASOS’s huge range!
8. Dollhouse XOXO is a go-to for summer formal events; we’re obsessed with this navy gown!
9. Off-the-shoulder is THE trend of the season and all the cool kids are wearing this C/meo Collective dress!
10. No words needed to describe this Nicola Finetti dress! #ShutupAndTakeMyMoney
11. Slinky and sexy, this Bec & Bridge number is summertime perfection…
Main image from @tashoakley